Maximize your investment in Centricity Practice Solution
Phreesia gives you confidence in complete patient records. Let us handle the details so you can focus on patient care.
Phreesia-Centricity Practice Solution Integration
The bidirectional integration developed for Phreesia-Centricity Practice Solution users is designed to expedite the patient encounter and maximize your investment in Centricity.
Ensure patient coverage with real-time insurance and deductible detail
• Receive a date- and time-stamped benefits summary for every patient
• Access deductible detail with one click
Reduce manual data entry
• Electronically capture demographic, financial and clinical information
• Manage consent forms
• Automatically upload demographics into Centricity via the Centricity Interface Utility
Simplify revenue-cycle management
• Automatically present patients with their copay and balance at check-in
• Receive end-of-day payment reconciliation for tracking cash, check and credit card payments in one place
HealthSystems is value-added resource for small and midsize physician practices using GE’s Centricity Practice Solution. We represent only GE Centricity Practice Solution (CPS) and associated add-on products. We have exclusively partnered with GE Healthcare in the Southeast since 1998. At HealthSystems, we serve as an active practice advocate, working in partnership with our customers to install, upgrade and support your technology, and train your office and clinical staff on how to make the most of your Centricity Practice Solution investment.
Schedule a Demo or call us at (888) 654-7473
- Import your patient schedule, demographics and balances
- Efficiently meet specific meaningful use objectives
- "Smart-fill" prompts patients to complete missing data
“Now that we have a bidirectional integration between Phreesia and Centricity, all patient and guarantor
information flows directly from Phreesia to our PM, saving us time and ensuring accuracy. Patient information is more accurate and complete, and it is also entered in real time.”
—Kateri Haskett, Practice Administrator
Pediatric Associates PSC